12 May 2014

Weekly Nail v.39


Essie in Mojito Madness
Striping Tape in White
Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat
Scissors

Even though this is one of my favourite nail polishes, as we discussed last week, I have trouble finding ideas to make it nail art because it's such a unique shade of green. But, striping tape makes everything great! I've been dying to have striped nails like this but could never do it free hand. I'm really loving these striper tapes I bought. Also, aren't the fuschias I got my Mama for Mother's Day just a gorgeous backdrop for this green polish? Didn't plan that, but I am pretty grateful to have a nice floral backdrop for nail photos again!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, it looks so pretty in the day time and then looks neat at night time

      Delete
  2. I love these simple, clean stripes! Such a great way to add a pop to a plain(er) color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i think even i could handle using that tape! i love painting my nails but i'm always trying something too ambitious for a design and it gets ruined. consider me won over!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.