11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

This is late, I know - But, during a style shoot today Jesse got a great photo of me and the kiddo and I just wanted to share. Wishing every mama, grand mama, great grand mama, fur mamas and expectin' mamas a very happy Mother's Day.

I would also like to extend the biggest, longest, most loving hugs to those mamas who have lost their children, especially Jacqui of Baby Boy Bakery. I cannot imagine the pain and loss you are feeling and I just want you to know that we are all here for you. You are so strong and even though you don't know me, you are loved and definitely not alone. For those of you who don't know Jacqui's story, please visit Diary Of An Addict and give you support. As a mother, I cannot imagine what Jacqui and Dan are going through and I am amazed at the overwhelming support the blogging community has given to them. It's awe inspiring.

Hugging my kiddo with all of my might and counting my blessings today. Josie gave me the biggest, most important and most rewarding title in my life and I can't imagine one day without her. Go hug your babies and have the happiest of Mother's Days. xo

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.