30 April 2014

Taking Stock v.1


I keep seeing this idea on many of my favourite blogs (thanks, Jess!) and I think it's such a great idea to catch my readers up on a few things that have been going on in my personal life. I've always loved a good quiz, and would love to try and stick with this as part of my monthly round up. So here we go with the first installment of Taking Stock.

making a playlist for Jesse's birthday bbq coming up
cooking scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast and cucumbers - Josie's favourite!
drinking iced chai latte (this will always be the answer to this)
reading nothing
wanting for this head cold to go away!
looking out the window, brainstorming an awesome idea (actually so excited)
playing Grooveshark, currently it's Holy Shit by Against Me!
wasting so many tissues. so many.
sewing a few cute things for the ladies over at Whimsy Darling ;)
wishing I didn't give my cold to Josie. Poor girl is having a rough day.
enjoying the soothing coolness this iced chai has on my throat
waiting for the beautiful flowers in our garden to start blooming
liking the fresh scent of Spring the rain is leaving behind but also...
wondering if this rain will ever stop
loving the SNL line up for May
hoping for a good nights sleep tonight
marveling at how fast Josie is growing
smelling nothing. Damn cold
needing another kleenex or maybe a new nose
wearing black leggings, black polka dot top, grey cardigan
following Jimmy Fallon. And you should too. Funniest and sweetest man alive.
noticing my nail polish has chipped. Boo.
knowing I'm going to see Kings Of Leon again and so happy that Carrie is coming this time.
thinking about my Grandma
bookmarking all the summer bbq recipes!
opening up iTunes ~waits 45 minutes~
giggling at Jesse's texts. Always.
feeling a sneeze coming on...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It came from a photo session on the beach for a style post but it was raining and i looked like a mess haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.