24 March 2014

weekly nail v.33

Zoya in Celine
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I
Wet"N'Wild Megalast in Undercover
Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat
Dotting Tool

This was my first Zoya polish and I must say it was love at first use. The colour is very true to the bottle and the formula is perfect. Thin enough to go on nice and smooth but completely opaque after two coats. I've had this on for a few days and the only nails that haven't chipped are the two with the Zoya polish. 

The Wet'N'Wild is a new one as well - I can't believe how beautiful this colour is! So pretty. And I could never complain about megalast polish because it's pretty much never failed me. I am, however, always on the hunt for a better gold. I love this one but it really doesn't pack the punch that I expect from a gold. It goes really well with Celine though, doesn't it?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.