21 March 2014

friday five // v.43

This photo set of beards with random object in them. I don't know why but it's perfect.
moarrr

Ugh this red satchel is so beautiful (and affordable!)
Forever 21

Oddly enough, one of my favourite scents is Tobacco. It reminds me of my grandparents farm and these candles are amazing! Bergamot is also a favourite scent of mine. Mmmm.
Candelles

Kate's kitchen is absolute pastel perfection. Swoon!
Scathingly Brilliant

Last but not least - Ta da! My baby nephew was born last weekend! Torin Michael weighed a whopping 9lbs and 8oz! Love this little bug, can't wait to meet him! I'm so proud of my sister! 

I actually thought it was Saturday and forgot to post this morning. Haha! Happy weekend everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Tobacco scent candles?! I hate the smell of tobacco but I'm oddly curious about how this candle smells.

    And congrats on your new baby nephew....he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg fresh tobacco though it smells so sweet and fragrant.

      Thank you, he is precious

      Delete
  2. yay Torin! :) He can't wait to meet his Auntie either! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.