1 January 2014

2013 IN REVIEW

Happy New Years every one! I hope everyone celebrated in style. Due to my tooth infection and a very pregnant sister, we opted out of the party scene and had our own festivities this year. And by that I mean we had a pop and chip party with our parents and watched movies. Still a great night though!

Well, it's almost been a full year since I started The Whale & Wasp. Wow, time flies. Here is a look back on my favourite moments from 2013.














Here's to 2014, may it be more happy and eventful than 2013 and I hope everybody achieves their goals and resolutions for this year. Cheers!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.