30 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wow, so apparently I went a little long without checking in here. I ended up getting a huge infection in my wisdom teeth (which I'm still fighting off) and just couldn't muster up the energy to blog. My sister is visiting for a few days and then I will be super busy making the cake for one of my best friends wedding on Saturday, and Becky will be here! Yay! It's going to be such a great week/weekend! What a way to kick off the new year! Why am I yelling?!

Here are a few photos from Christmas morning of Josie and Daddy opening gifts that Santa dropped off. I hope everyone else had as good of a Christmas as we did - we were all terribly spoiled! Would it be rude of me to make a post of all my spoilings? I don't know but it would be fun to show everybody and I'd love to hear what everyone else got!


1 comment:

  1. I hope the infection heals completely very soon! That doesn't sound like fun at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.