18 November 2013

UNIQUELY YOU // COACH TOUR DRESS

Uniquely You / Coach Tour Dress


Last week Modcloth invited me as well as a few other fashion forward bloggers to participate in their Uniquely You campaign. A contest in which you are asked to curate a few items that you would wear with a piece of their choosing. If they like your dream outfit the best, you are chosen to be published on Modcloth's Polyvore profile. Of course, I was happy to oblige. Not only do I love Modcloth, but most of my spare time is spent thinking up cute outfits and styling my dream dresses. I mean, what girl doesn't do that, am I right?

This week they chose the Coach Tour Dress in Noir and I was so excited! I've been drooling over this dress for awhile and knew exactly what I'd pair it with: a grey cardigan, blue shoes and woodland inspired accessories. The green pea coat was just a little extra because the colour compliments the blue shoes so beautifully. And the phone case, well I just rock a lot of polka dots.



How would you style the Coach Tour Dress?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.