15 November 2013

THE FRIDAY FIVE // v.28

Be still, my heart. These coats are perfect. I wish I could get Josie the fox one!

I absolutely adore this top - it would look so cute paired with these leggings and high brown boots like mine!


I upgraded to the iPhone 5c and wow, I am so obsessed! I got the neon coral colour cause it makes me feel pretty and funky at the same time.



I love this outfit post Kaylah shared the other day. The colour of the dress is fantastic, and her new hair is so cute!

These gorgeous woodland christmas cookies and felt decos on Martha Stewart. Ugh, I just love it all!

Did I hear someone say they love pugs? Well you're in luck, because ModCloth is hiding their adorable pug, Winston, all over their site with special rewards for you to shop with when you find him! Start your hunt right now: Find Winston the pug for fun rewards... I found him pretty quick! 

Still a few more days to enter our giveaway with Elevated Scraps for a Holiday Card Hanging Kit complete with two very cute fabric birds. Enter now!

Take 15% off all items in my shop for the weekend with code SNOW15 - offer ends 11/18

4 comments:

  1. those fox and lion coats are the CUTEST...why don't they make them in human sizing?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those cookie are so freaking adorable! I need to find cookie cutters like these for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a free PDF download on Martha's website to cut for cardboard and then you slice the dough around it. Just click the link :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.