19 November 2013

NAILS // NEBULA IN BLOOM




Supplies Used:

  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
  • Julep in Isla
  • Revlon in Posh
  • Sinful Colors in Fiji
  • Nicole by OPI in Rainbow In The S-Kylie
  • Nicole by OPI in Here Kim's The Sun
I have really been slacking in the nail department lately. Sometimes, it just seems really pointless to paint your nails, even once a week, when you're chasing after a kid and constantly washing things. It seems like a waste of nail polish, ha ha! 

I really forgot how much I love doing galaxy nails. I think I like them so much because they're different every time, and you can experiment with different colours and glitter. I usually use pink and yellow for my nebulas but went with green and purple this time and I think it looks pretty neat.

These photos were taken with my new iPhone 5c. Which happens to be a better camera that the Canon pocket camera we have. Jeez. Technology...

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, how do you do those!? Do you just layer all the colors or do you mix them beforehand? I've never seen galaxy nails, this is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually SO easy. Maybe next week I could do a tutorial?

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.