6 November 2013

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE // PARTY FROCKS




I'm sure most of you ladies already know that Modcloth is throwing a party but I thought I'd mention it because today is the last day! Actually there's only one or two more hours left so hurry quick!
Can you say "Perfect timing for all my holiday parties!"? Because I did! Head over to ModCloth and check out their incredible selection of cute dresses here. And don't forget ModCloth always has FREE US shipping on orders $50+. 

This is the first installment of what I hope to be an extended guide to holiday shopping until Christmas. I love gift hunting and I've been told by many people I'm pretty great at gift giving and knowing just what to get people. So stay tuned for more exciting gift ideas, inspiration boards and sales!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dresses. I haven't had to go for anything thankes fir shring

    next level clothes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.