3 November 2013

// BIRTHDAY GIRL



Today is a very special day - it's my best friend's birthday! She is 26 today, and whether or not she wants me to tell everyone that, I don't really give a hoot because she's awesome sauce no matter what age she is. I also don't care if she hates any of these photos - haha!


Becky and I have been best friends since I entered this world and we will probably remain best friends until one of us leaves it. Because we're cousins, we've been through everything together, even after she moved miles and miles away from me. We still talk everyday (all day) and she's very much still apart of my life. I love her and miss her so so so much and I hope she is having a fantastic birthday! Happy Birthday Butthead!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.