31 October 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


This year is Josie's first Halloween! I feel like we've been counting the days until this moment, and it's finally arrived. I knew I didn't want to put her in a traditionally "girly" costume, we'll leave that until she's old enough to decide for herself. And I knew I wanted her to be some type of animal. At first, I was dead set on making us Dorothy and Toto but do you think I could find a puppy costume for babies that looked anything like Toto? No. Of course not. Then I saw this costume and squealed with excitement. A baby shark?! Heck yes! The name of it is even Bite Size - how could it be ANY cuter?

The costume ended up being a little large but my mom and I just tucked and pinned a couple places and voila - the perfect baby shark. I'm so excited for tonight to take her down our street and see all the neighborhood faces light up when they see her! Hopefully the rain subsides so we can actually go out tonight.

Happy Halloween every one!

4 comments:

  1. This is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! She has the sweetest face. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you ladies she is a little sweetheart for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get over how bloody cute this is!! Hehe so glad we picked this up for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.