30 October 2013

ADVERTISE ON THE WHALE & WASP // NOVEMBER


Hey gals, it's that time again! Yet another eventful month has passed us and I'm all geared up for an awesome November. Plenty of inspiration boards, ideas and plans for Josie's birthday, new topics and more outfit posts - hopefully. 

As I mentioned earlier this month, I have chosen not to partner with Passionfruit for my advertising. It's only temporary, and for now all ads will be taken care of through me via email. Here's a breakdown of what is available.

There are 3 Large Spots available for $5.00 USD. Here's what's included:
  • One 200x200px button
  • One feature post about your blog, shop etc.
  • Shout outs on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and sometimes Instagram
  • A second feature for a giveaway or product review (your choice or either or none)
There are 8 Ad Swaps available for FREE. All I ask is that you follow me via GFC and Bloglovin. Here's what's included:
  • One 200x100px button
  • A spot in a post at the end of every month featuring all sponsors
  • Feature post will be mentioned on Tumblr and Facebook
  • In return I will follow your GFC and Bloglovin, and most likely all your other social media
All ads will be accepted upon review and I reserve the right to turn down anyone I feel doesn't appeal to me or has similar interests to my blog. That being said, I tend to accept all or most ads so don't be afraid to apply! Ads will run for a full length month unless we discuss to keep them on longer. 

All large ad fees will be done through PayPal and any inquiries and requests can be sent to my email whaleandwasp at hotmail dot ca



1 comment:

  1. Hey lady - I sent you an email the other day about a large sponsor spot - hope you got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.