23 April 2014

weekly nail v.36


China Glaze in Budding Romance
Julep in Jet

I can't get over how much I love this design. It's so easy and just suits me perfectly. I am currently so obsessed with Budding Romance, moss green is one of my favourite colours, and even though it's out of season now, I'll probably be wearing it all year round.

It's so nice to be able to take photos outside again. I find the hue of polishes appear better in natural, outdoor light. This green looks more cooler inside but these photos are pretty much spot on for colour. Plus, our garden is started to grow which is an A+ backdrop for nail photos! ;)


1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful.
    I love that moss color.
    I take it, you're a fan of jewel and earth tones too?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.