7 April 2014

weekly nail v.34


Sinful Colors in Black On Black
OPI Lay That Base Down

I'm not a big fan of chromes or special finishes, with the exception of matte and glitter, but, I thought I'd try out this mirror finish chrome from the Gwen Stefani Collection. It didn't disappoint, the chrome was pretty bright and looked as mirror-y as a nail polish could. The box said it was for "One Night Only" but it lasted almost four days for me. I think the trick is to use a base coat and no top coat, just as they instruct. 

The only bummer for me is that it hides no flaws. You can see every ridge and bump on your nails, even with the base coat. It's not something I'll wear all the time but it's definitely a cool addition to my collection.

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. very cute! I hate metallic nail polishes for that reason.
    NO MATTER how many coats you put on, all the ridges and bumps and nasties are still visible. Its such a pain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.