16 April 2014

april wishlist


1. Knit Sleeve Denim Jacket - I've been dying to find a denim jacket with grey sleeves for some reason, and I've finally found one that comes in my size!
2. Strawberry Planter - This planter by Plum & Bow is so adorable.
3. Pick Me Up At Melrose Place by NCLA - Always on the hunt for the perfect purple lacquer.
4. Life Is Rosy by China Glaze - Recently decided I don't have nearly enough pink in my nail polish collection.
5. Rocky by Zoya - I'm running out of sky blues and I've heard wonders about this one.
6. Celestial Chateau Pillow - How awesome would this look in my bedroom? Mega awesome.
7. Snoop Flat by Chelsea Crew - Perfect neutral sandals for summer!
8. Puppies At Play Dress - I cannot get over how perfect this dress is. I want it so bad.
9. Striped Messenger Bag - I officially have a thing for striped purses.
10. Amazonite Stone Plugs - These gorgeous plugs would make a perfect addition to my stone plug collection.

6 comments:

  1. I want to get a denim jacket so badly as well! I've been on a hunt for one for a little while now. The pillow looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag so much!!! All of this looks so cheery and springy :]]]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.