5 March 2014

meet the sponsor // cloud pearls


Hey! I am Elsa, originally from Greece, living with my sweatheart in beautiful Uppsala, Sweden. I love sunny days and when I'm not studying swedish, I enjoy taking pictures, making jewelry and drinking delicious herbal tea!

Describe your Etsy shop, what's it all about?
Cloudpearls is a happy and colorful place where contemporary and elegant jewelry is made.

What drew you to start creating and what is your favourite part about it?
I had a lot of free time when I moved from Greece to Sweden and jewelry making made the transition so easy. It was a new creative way for me to deal with the new reality and the uncertainty I was feeling at that time.

Is there any particular topic you like to write about most?

I like to write about everything that draws my attention. Everything handmade and beautiful according to my taste.

I love reading other blogs in the morning. What's your blog reading routine and what are some of your favourites?
It' s more like a weekend routine for me as I don't have the time to read blogs on a daily basis. I find it very relaxing and inspiring. My top three favourites are A Beautiful Mess, The Clothes Horse and The Sartorialist.

What are your top five favourite bands/musicians?
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, P.J. Harvey, Jens Lekman, Devendra Banhart, She & Him

What's a day in the life of Elsa like?
I spend a lot of time studying swedish and reading literature. I make jewelry and occasionally take walks in the city where I take some pictures for inspiration. When I have time I paint or take a yoga class to recharge my batteries. 

Where is your favourite place to travel? 
Anywhere in the world! I certainly love going to the beach every summer. Greece has lovely places to visit. 


What has been your best experience so far with being an Etsian?
Etsy makes it easier to become an online seller. I have learned so much during this last year. It is also great to meet interesting, creative people from around the world. The sense of community is definitely the best thing about etsy.

Guilty pleasures?
A huge bowl of homemade pop-corn!

Most importantly, what is your favourite ice cream flavour?
All fruit sorbets and especially mango!

You can check out Elsa's fantastic jewelry shop on Etsy, or check up on her elsewhere: 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.