30 January 2014

JANUARY PLAYLIST


Pusher Lover Girl // Justin Timberlake
Honey & I // HAIM
Copy Of A // Nine Inch Nails
Big Parade // The Lumineers
Big Love // Fleetwood Mac
Soul // Gary Clark Jr.
Lose Yourself To Dance // Daft Punk
Daytona White // Glassjaw
White Teeth Teens // Lorde
Untethered // Sons Of The Sea
What If I Do? // Foo Fighters
Just Give Me A Reason // Pink

This playlist is all over the place, but that's kind of how I am in the winter. A lot of my music is sporadic because my mood changes so much. This list is pretty Grammy related and that could be why it's so weird. 

Anyway, if you haven't noticed, there's been a little blog makeover here! I just needed a little change so I tweaked it a bit aesthetically. There will be a few more changes/announcements within the next couple of days regarding advertising, guest posting, etc. 

Today is the first day in weeks it's been absolutely beautiful outside. I can't wait for my afternoon walk! Happy Thursday everybody! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.