6 December 2013

THE FRIDAY FIVE // v.31

This wrapping paper from Stay Home Club! I love comical wrapping paper, especially for my Dad because he always gets a good laugh from it. One year I had "Ba Hum Bug" paper and he thought it was the best.

This illustration is so cute. I love happy shark doodles.

Through December 9th, Modcloth is having a Magical Mystery Sale! You can snag a great deal on party dresses and more at 30% off! Play along with the mystery of this sale and see what fun magical deals you can pick up. Here are a couple of my favorites: 

Coat // Dress // Flats // Top

These wonderful vases. What a perfect gift this would be for any girl you know! 

The Honeybean. I love everything about this idea, Kaelah is so talented! I wish I lived in Nashville so I could visit! 

Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Not even going to lie to you - just went straight to the Stay Home Club website and bought that gift wrap. Absolutely too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.