2 December 2013

NAILS // HOLIDAY SHIMMER




Supplies used:
  • Nicole by OPI in Shoot For The Maroon
  • NYC Matte Me Crazy Top Coat
I usually really dislike glitter or shimmer because of the difficulty I have taking it off. But, I can't help but love how it looks with holiday colours. It makes me feel Christmas-y when paired with red, blue, maroon like Christmas lights or ornaments. Or green, like white lights on a Christmas tree. It also dries fast and takes minutes to do, and that's a huge bonus when you're a mom planning a first birthday party and getting ready for the holidays! I don't really like how you can see through this polish but I love how it changes colours depending on the lighting. Plus, it matches my tree quite nicely. :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.