16 December 2013

JOSIE'S MILESTONES // TURNING ONE


Josie's birthday party was so great! Lots of family and friends showed up and we had so much fun! Josie was such a social butterfly and shared all her new toys. I'm so proud of her for being such a big girl! 

I still can't believe it's been one whole year since we brought her home from the hospital. It feels like not long ago I was up until 6am trying to get her to sleep, or feeding her every two hours. Now she's walking and talking and eating solids. It's crazy what can happen in a year!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so adorable!

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.