12 December 2013

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE // GIFT IDEAS FOR THE KIDS

Sometimes buying for your niece or nephew can be hard. Especially if you're a last minute shopper like most people. Here is a little guide to some of the coolest gifts I love, all under $100, and hopefully you can find some inspiration!

Stocking Stuffers
  • Paleo In Comparison Cookie Cutter Set, $11.99 (20% off!) - I don't know about yours, but my niece and nephew LOVE to bake. And obviously, they love dinosaurs. So, how perfect are these cookie cutters? 
  • Crayola My First Crayons, $5.99- The perfect gift for toddlers learning to use their hand coordination!
  • Little Hip Squeaks Headbands, $12 - These are usually sold out on the site but they happen to be sold in a boutique in town here, and would make perfect gifts for little girls!
  • The Slinky, $4.95 - Because EVERYONE loves a slinky. 

$20 Or Under
  • Hello Apparel Onesies, $18 - Every baby needs clothes all the time, so why not get them a Hello onesie?
  • Despicable Me 2 DVD/Bluray, $19.99 - If you haven't watched these movies, you're missing out. They're so cute for the kids and so funny for the adults. Everyone wins. 
  • BFF Teddy Bear, $14.95 - How adorable is this teddy? Every little girl loves teddies. Even if they have 10 already.
  • Red Bubble Kids Tees, $19-$22 - Like I said, all kids need clothes, and Red Bubble has full customization options for any sized child! This one's my favourite, because it's my favourite Christmas phrase, of course.  

 $50 Or Under
  • Melissa & Doug Band in a Box, $24.99 - Josie has so many Melissa & Doug toys and she loves them so much. And they're ALL learning toys. This band in a box is the perfect "aunt/uncle gift" because they'll leave with the noise toys and you'll annoy your siblings while you're at it hahahahahaa.
  • Apples to Apples Junior, $21.99 - A kids edition to a fun family game, easiest gift I've ever heard of.
  • Thief And Bandit Leggings, $40 - These are a little pricey, but if your baby or kid is a little fashionista then these are the perfect leggings for them. Plus they're made in Canada. 
  • Snowman In A Sack, $34.00 - THIS. IS. GENIUS. 

 $100 Or Under
  • Furby Boom, $59.99 - We all had a Furby growing up and now you can play with on an app. Personally, I still think they're creepy, but, they're pretty cool too. 
  • Kardboard Kingdom, $79-$99 - What?! This is amazing! Jesse would say, yeah I could just make that - but, isn't it just easier to purchase the perfectly designed cardboard cut outs that are white for easy decorating? Am I right?
  • Melissa & Doug Building Blocks, $69.99 - This is so cute and you know every boy no matter what age would love to find it under their tree.
  • Fisher-Price Learning Table, $61.41 - The perfect toy for new toddlers who are learning colours, shapes, numbers. Plus, it's a great learning tool for new standers and walkers. I'll definitely be getting this one for Josie. 
How is your Christmas shopping going? 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about you, but Furby scares the bejeezus out of me! I keep threatening my sister that I'm going to get one for my nieces, she she'd have to have it in her house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They used to terrify me because they never turned off but i think the new ones are kind of neat

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.