18 December 2013

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE // GIFT IDEAS FOR MEN

I don't know why, but Jesse is my favourite person to shop for. I mean I know why, he's my hubby. But, men are SO easy to shop for if you know what kind of guy they are. Sporting and outdoor gear is loved by most of them and they never get sick of getting socks or a good old fashioned DVD for Christmas. Here are some "classic" guy gift ideas as well as some unique ones, all for roughly $100 or under.

Stocking Stuffers
  • Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife, $41.46 - Not the cheapest stocking stuffer I know. But if you're surrounded by fisherman, hunters and carpenters like I am, no guy will ever be mad that you got them this nifty pocket tool. These vary in price depending on how many gadgets it includes.
  • Socks Pack, $8.00 - I swear, this is Jesse's favourite gift every year. 
  • Fete Along Swimmingly Bottle Opener, $14.99 - A neat bottle opener that fits in your pocket, doubles as a corkscrew, and is a freakin' shark. 
  • Crystal Skull Vodka Shot Bottle, $8.95 - Nothing cooler than a shot of vodka made by Dan Aykroyd in a keepsake skull bottle. This would also be a sweet gift at the regular size ($55)
$20 And Under
  • Breaking Bad Season 5, $25.99 - The final season of Breaking Bad is a good gift for anybody, let's be honest. Or if you're looking for something extra you can get the full set for $95 or the Barrel Box Set for the low low price of $430...
  • If You Brew It Mug, $12.99 - What? This mug is awesome. 
  • Handleband Bike Mount, $20.00 - Perfect gift for the guy who loves his bike. Fits any phone snug and doubles as a bottle opener, hello. 
  • Zippo, $18 & Up - Even if your guy doesn't smoke, a zippo is always a nice gift for the outdoors man in your life. Zippos are customizable so prices very, but this pretty matte black one is only $20.



$50 And Under

  • The Mission Belt, $34.95 - Saw this awesome belt on Shark Tank and I thought Jesse was going to cry with excitement. Made specifically to cater to all sizes, and you can cut it to match your size. Seriously, read more about it, it's actually awesome as heck. 
  • Hershel Supply Classic Backpack, $39.99 - A great gift for your nephew or son who is in school, or for the guy who loves biking or hiking. Comes in plenty of colours and designs to suit your dude. 
  • Flannel Shirt, $49.99 - I'm a big fan of flannel shirts. Who isn't?
  • Bermuda Tee, $27.99 - Maiden Voyage tee's are perfect for the guy who nerds out. Plus, most of them glow in the dark and that is neat. 

Around $100 Or Under
  • Crosley Portable Turntable, $109.99 - Now, most guys would tell you these aren't the greatest for sound quality, but they're portable and they're a briefcase so who cares.
  • Lifeproof iPhone Case, $89.99 - This is a great case for anybody, especially if they're prone to ruining their phones (I know a couple guys).
  • Suede Lo Pro Vans, $50.00 - I know these aren't in the $100 category but I really love them and I just think everyone should own a pair, okay?
  • Garmin eTrex Handheld GPS, $115 - Another perfect gift for the outdoors man. Jesse's been wanting one of these for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish I hadn't already bought my dude's gift! These are all such great ideas...good to get me thinking about his birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.