22 November 2013

THE FRIDAY FIVE // v.29

I'm so obsessed with HAIM! I love them, they remind me of my sisters and I sometimes. And I'm so excited that they're on SNL tomorrow. They always take great photos, too.


(via tumblr)

This is a frightening reality...
(via tumblr)

These polka dot blouses are so cute, I want one in every colour ever.

Just when you think Trent Reznor couldn't be more cool of a person, he facetime's a terminally ill fan (photojournalist Andrew Youssef) during the encore of a recent NIN show. This brought me to tears.

These suede boots are soooooo adorable and look way too comfortable.

My sister is going to be here for the weekend, and I'm so excited! It's been awhile since we got to have a girls night. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.