21 November 2013

PLAYLIST // NOVEMBER


The Love Club // Lorde
Thank You // Led Zeppelin
Lover, You Should Have Come Over // Jeff Buckley
The Wire // HAIM
What The Water Gave Me // Florence + The Machine
Where All The Songs Come From // Sons Of The Sea
Can't Take It Back // Lissie
Oats In The Water // Ben Howard
Roslyn // Bon Iver & St. Vincent
A Kiss To Send Us Off // Incubus

Whenever winter approaches I start to listen to a lot of Florence and Led Zeppelin. I don't know why, maybe it's because their music is so magical and makes winter seem more mystical? 

Also I've been really getting into Lorde, I can't stop listening to her! Such talent. So young. 

I had to add Ben Howard this month because they played Oats In The Water on an episode of The Walking Dead and I almost stood up and cheered. I'm so proud of him, he's so fantastic and deserves way more recognition than he gets. 

Anyway, I could go on and on about music so I'll just stop myself now, haha! I need to make these into some sort of play list that you can actually listen to, but I don't know how to go about that. 

What have you been listening to this month?

(photo via tumblr)

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with Lorde, but I need to list to her new stuff! I've heard it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.