4 May 2014

Closing My Etsy Shop

It wasn't an easy, but, after long consideration I have decided to close my Etsy shop. It's not that I don't enjoy running the shop and creating cute items but I feel it is about time I move on to bigger and better things! I would like to put all my energy (or at least what energy Josie leaves haha) into my blog.

I hope everyone will help me sell the rest of my zipper pouches, hair bows and jewelry.. maybe to save up for a new shop?! Please take a look at what's left in the shop, everything must go at 60% off until May 31st!

Thank you to everyone who supported me from the beginning and I can't wait to see what the future holds. xo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.