19 April 2014

josie's milestones // words and actions


Josie is one and a half. Well, not quite, she will be on June 11th though. Close enough. I'm not one of those Moms who count the months anymore. She's a few months after a year which makes her one and a half. The progress she's made in the last 4 months is actually amazing.

She's becoming a little human right before our eyes and ears. Yesterday she started to count with me (after weeks of counting to ten) but stopped at 3. It's a good start though. She understands a lot more than we think because she picks up on everything. We really have to start watching what we say (a pack of sailor mouths we are) around her now. It's really interesting to see what she knows. I like asking her to bring me things just to see if she knows what I'm talking about. Hair brush, owl, wrench, book, these are all things she will bring me no problem. Cars go vroom and the police go "weeeeeooooo weeeeeooo". Her best friend is her Dad-O and her favourite thing to do is explore outside. She knows that you need socks, shoes and a coat to go outside and when you put on her sunglasses she cooly gives you a thumbs up (two pointer fingers pointed outwards) and says "cooooool duuuuuude". She knows that owls go "hooo hooooo", cows go "mooooo",  and ducks go "quack quack".

I've never had so much fun learning, I can't wait until she can say full sentences and tell me real stories!

4 comments:

  1. Awe Josie is so precious! And she's got great style too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes she is more fashionable than I am! haha

      Delete
  2. She might have more style than me! What a sweet little baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! too cute! give that little girls some hugs and kisses from me and the boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.