25 April 2014

friday five v.46

Kings Of Leon are coming back around for a second leg of the Mechanical Bull Tour, and guess who got her tickets already? This girl!
via nj.com
So in love with these sandals! I want them in all the colours!
Modcloth
This photo I snapped of Josie yesterday loving playing out in the backyard. Love her!
I don't know why I didn't know Dan Levy had an eyewear company but holy crap, I am OBSESSED with these whitehall lenses. Amazing.
d.l eyewear
Bee mine!!! These honeycomb rings are adorable! 
Applelatte

I don't know what possessed me to post this so late, it just doesn't feel right doing a Friday post on a Saturday. I came down with a cold last night and my whole day has been pretty foggy. Just going to take it easy the next few days. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.