24 April 2014

april playlist

Hey, so remember when I changed my entire layout for my blogaversary? Well... I didn't like it. In fact, I started to hate it after a few days. I started out with a black and yellow template and ended up working it towards all these autumn/winter earthy tones. Which, don't get me wrong, are my favourite colours, but, I really kept thinking about black and mustard yellow again. So, instead of trying to redo my entire layout - yet again - I asked Chrissy from the Dainty Fawn to help me out! Isn't she wonderful, look how lovely my blog looks now! I'm so excited!

I also realize I haven't done a playlist in awhile and decided to hop aboard the Grooveshark train and start making my playlists there. This one is my Spring playlist - It's quite eclectic... it's actually all the songs I've been listening to on my bike rides that make me feel happy and energetic. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your april playlist! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great! I like the black and yellow.

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.