16 February 2014

WEEKSTAGRAM // FEB 16

Oops! I don't usually post this late, but, I forgot about this series already and it's only been one week. Womp womp. Anyway, here's what I've been up to, according to my Instagram

 Josie is probably the happiest person ever // My Valentine's/surgery flowers
I heart nail polish! // My new cactus garden with all my bedside pretties
Cotton Eye Josie // #modweekoflove fave shoes (this photo was regrammed by Modcloth!)
#modweekoflove favourite Modcloth dress // Josie made Daddy a Valentine's Day card

I didn't get up to much this week because of my dental surgery, but it was pretty fun to participate in the Mod Week Of Love photo challenge. I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.