27 January 2014

GRAMMYS RECAP


Hey remember that time Nine Inch Nails and Queens Of The Stone Age played a full set at the Grammys?

Me neither.

Fortunately for me, this was probably the only major let down from last night's Grammys ceremony, which is saying something because I usually finish watching with a big hole in my heart, filled with disappointment due to lack of respect towards the rock community. This year was pretty good considering. I loved performances by Pink, Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons, Blake Shelton with Willie, Merle and Kris and of course, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr. By far though, the best thing to happen last night was Daft Punk. Not only was their performance with Pharrell and Stevie Wonder phenomenal, but they took home two well deserved gramophones. Here are a few of my favourite moments in gifs (all via tumblr):





But of course, anything Dave Grohl did was my favourite moment ever.


                            



What was your favourite moment from this years Grammys? Anything you wish didn't happen? 

1 comment:

  1. My most terrifying moment would have to of been Slipknot and his clown mask. Terrifying.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.