13 August 2013

AUGUST GOODIE BAG


Time for my monthly giveaway! This month you have the chance to win YOUR CHOICE of the following from my Etsy shop:

  • One necklace
  • One adjustable ring
  • One standard sized zipper pouch
All entries are done through Rafflecopter and count for 1-5 entries - So enter as many times as you want for up to 34 chances to win! Contest ends in two weeks and I will announce the winner on August 27th around noon. PLEASE check your emails if you enter this contest - last giveaway was a real mess because two entries never emailed me back. You have 48 hours to reply back to me before I draw another winner. Please see other contest rules below. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Contest Rules

-I will ship internationally, so anyone can enter.
-Prize is limited to one necklace, one ring and one standard sized zipper pouch of YOUR choice from my Etsy shop, Whale & Wasp.
-By entering the contest you acknowledge that I am not responsible for any lost or damaged packages and after the package has been mailed it is completely out of my control. 
-Winner will be announced the day after the contest ends and will be emailed immediately. You have 48 hours to reply back to me or I will reshuffle the entries and pick a new winner. 

(Also, just a quick reminder there is a special hidden contest at my shop right now, you can see the image in the Etsy mini shop above!)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've entered two other ways besides blog comment so far..but plan to enter more!

      Delete
  2. I entered 9 times! I love you that much that I follow you on errythang <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest! Love your taste in music too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've entered by following you on Bloglovin' and Instagram, tweeting, and liking you on Facebook.

    ♡ lullatoned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.