22 April 2015

Favourite Outfits From 2014

This is fairly late.. and by fairly I mean 1/4 of the year has gone by and I'm just getting around to it now. But hey, better late than never? I just started feeling comfortable enough with myself after my pregnancy by early 2014, so it wasn't until about March last year that I started to take style photos. A year later, it's definitely my favourite part about blogging. And although, I don't have all the money in the world, a semi-pro photographer buddy, the right body structure, or an outrageous sense of style, I am proud of my style posts and how far I've come with my self love and body acceptance. 

Here is a few of my favourite outfits from 2014!

Autumn Transitions
Tracking Bigfoot
Safari Pink & Self Love
Lady In The Garden
Rocks & Stripes
Cemetery Trail
Birthday Dress!
Honey & Anchor

For as much as I love sharing my style and favourite articles of clothing, I do hope my readers appreciate it, too! Would you like to see more style posts, or less? Tell me in the comments!

xo Amber

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.