11 May 2015

Weekly Nail v.52


Feeling very inspired by the extremely nice weather we've been having, and the China Glaze Electric Nights (Summer 2015 Collection) polish set I just recently purchased, I decided to share a weekly nail. It's been I think since last Autumn since I shared one.. or did anything to my nails to be honest. Work has left me with very bare, brittle nails and almost no time to paint them. 


Glow With The Flow // China Glaze
Denise // Julep

This neon pink is amazing. The photos can't do it justice. If you're looking for a true, bright, Barbie pink - this is the one. And it pairs perfectly with Julep's newest shade of purple, Denise. They make the cutest leopard print ever! Unfortunately, Seche Vite is mega shiny and I can never take good photos with it.  

xo Amber 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.