23 February 2015

Music Monday // Lissie


This girl has a direct line to my heart strings. Everything she writes is so beautiful and I believe she is my soul mate. I don't say that lightly either. Lissie has this way of getting deep into my soul. I first heard her beautiful voice in 2011 with "When I'm Alone", but, it wasn't until I listened to "Everywhere I Go" that I truly fell in love with her. But, it's her latest album, Back To Forever, that has me begging for more. She radiates beauty inside and out, while also being a f***ing rock star. Did I mention she can cover any song flawlessly?

Lissie by Amber Indoe on Grooveshark
She makes me happy when I am down, and cures any sour mood. Right now she is currently curing my winter blues. What are you listening to at the moment?

xo Amber
photos via, via and via.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.