19 February 2015

A Weekly Nail Round Up

Hey, remember when I used to do weekly nail posts? Me either. But apparently I did, it seems so long ago! Here are some of my favourite, easiest manicures. Hopefully they will inspire me to start doodling on my nails again, and inspire you to brighten up your manis, too!

Mint Pinstripes
Ashley G Inspired
Muted Polka Dots
Cactus Like
Neon Animal Print
Monster Eyes
Pretty Polka Dots

Summer is the ideal time for doing designs on my nails. I just feel so uninspired in the winter months. Having a look back sure is giving me the itch to paint my nails though!

Have you noticed my blog is different? It's a completely new, custom template. I couldn't be more happy with it. It's finally so clean and fully functional. I will be re doing my pages (about, collaborate, favourite posts, etc) soon, but besides that everything is perfect. There will be a few adjustments to advertising now that I'm back to posting regularly. More about that later...

xo Amber

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I appreciate your comments and try to read and reply to all of them! ♥

© Northern Flicker Co.
Design:Maira Gall.